Hello friends, today’s article is about How to find high traffic Low Competition Keywords? If you want to rank the blog, then you should come to do keyword research. Otherwise, no matter how big an article you write, you will never be able to rank.
New bloggers work on High Competition Keywords but are not able to rank. Because they don’t check SEO difficulty. They only see the traffic. Think if Google has thousands of blogs about a topic, then why will your blog rank. That’s why you have to do Keyword Research.
Table of Contents
- List of low competition keyword research tool & methods:
- Method 1: How to Find High Traffic Keywords with Low Competition Keywords with
- Method 2: How to Find Low-Competition Keywords for SEO
- Method 3: 10 Free Keyword Research Tools (That Aren’t Google Keyword Planner)
- Method 4: How to Find High Traffic Low Competition Keywords in 2 Minutes
- Method 5: How to do Keyword Research for Low Competition Opportunities
- Method 6: How to find low competition keyword ideas from all over the web
- Method 7: Free Competitor Keyword Research & Content Research Tutorial 2022:
- Method 8: Free Keyword Research Methods For Articles
- Method 9: 3 Ways to Do High Volume, Low Competition Keyword Research
- Method 10: How To Do Keyword Research — SEO Guide in 2022:
List of low competition keyword research tool & methods:
You have to find Low Competition Keyword. Due to which your website will be ranked first on the top position. Today we list out the most used keyword research method to find low competition keywords so that the websites get ranked as soon as possible and get traffic in huge volume.
Method 1: How to Find High Traffic Keywords with Low Competition Keywords with
📌 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝘀
- Find the Keywords which people are searching for related to your website’s topic
- Go to “Keyword.io” site, enter your topic & click ‘Search’.
- Now you’ll get a list of keywords which people search for
- Select the Keywords.
- Pick the topics for your website.
- Once you choose, it’ll be added to the list.
Step 3: Find the Competition of the Keywords.
- 1: Create an account in ‘kwfinder’
- Go to the site by clicking the link above.
- Now click ‘Create Free Account’ & enter the details
- 2: Add these Keywords into the tool.
- Go to the tool ►Click ‘SEO tools’ ►KWFinder ►’Go to app’ ►Import.
- The difficulty to rank a keyword is shown.
- Find keywords that have difficulty of less than ‘30’.
- After that Click on Keyword Difficulty column,
- Find a Keyword that has less competition and more searches
- to rank easier & attract people to your website.
- Next, write content for this keyword on your website.
- Enter a title with the keyword you found
- Next, write the content for this title.
- To add an image,
- Click ‘Set Featured Image’.
- & then Drag and Drop your Image.
- Click ‘Publish’.
- then Click ‘View Post’.
- Google will assess your content
- if your content is suitable for this keyword, Google will rank your site,
- To find low competition keywords using the Free tool,
- Click this link ➜ https://semscoop.com/keyword-tool
- Click ‘Import Keywords’.
- Enter your Keywords which you found in Step 1.
- Go back to keyword.io ► Copy the Keyword and then Paste like before.
- Click ‘Import Keywords’.
This is how you can find Low Competition Keywords.
Method 2: How to Find Low-Competition Keywords for SEO
Low-competition keywords are keywords that you can rank for without much effort. You usually won’t have to build many links or have high website authority (Domain Rating) to rank for them and get organic traffic to your website.
How to find “low-competition” keywords
Follow these three steps to find thousands of high-volume, “low-competition” keywords fast:
1. Brainstorm topics:
Think about what your target audience might be searching for in Google and jot down your ideas. You don’t need to try to guess exact phrases here; just note down broad themes.
2. Expand ideas with a keyword research tool:
Plug your topic ideas into a keyword research tool like Ahrefs’ Keywords Explorer, then go to the Phrase match report. You’ll see keyword ideas including one or more of the words and phrases you entered, complete with monthly search volumes and other SEO metrics.
3. Filter for low ‘difficulty’ keywords:
Many keyword research tools have a difficulty score. Ours is called Keyword Difficulty (KD) and it’s a numerical representation of how hard it’ll be to rank in Google’s top 10 for a search query.
Method 3: 10 Free Keyword Research Tools (That Aren’t Google Keyword Planner)
Google Keyword Planner used to be great for this. You could enter any ‘seed’ keyword and see tons of keyword suggestions, plus search volumes.
But Google has since restricted these numbers to ranges.
One solution is to use a tool like Ahrefs’ Keywords Explorer that shows actual search volumes and tons of other SEO metrics.
But what if you’re starting out and can’t justify paying for any SEO tools?
Here are some free keyword tools to help kickstart your SEO with zero investment:
- Google Trends;
- Keyword Generator;
- Keyword Sheeter;
- Answer the Public;
- Keyword Surfer;
- Google Search Console;
- Bulk Keyword Generator;
- MemberPress shortcodes explained in detail with pictures
- Learn how to create custom header in WordPress
- Learn how to create custom 404 page in WordPress
Method 4: How to Find High Traffic Low Competition Keywords in 2 Minutes
When it comes to SEO and keyword research you need to be realistic with the keywords you want to rank for.
But doing a competitive analysis of hundreds of keywords is time-consuming and honestly, who has the time for that?
Instead, I’ll show you a quick 2-minute keyword difficulty process I use before creating content.
For example, you might want to teach people how to make a website. If you look at the data, there are over 27,000 monthly searches for this keyword phrase.
The reality is that if you have a new or weak site, it’s going to be difficult to rank for these phrases against established competitors. So we need to look for less competitive keyword phrases, which will end up being long-tail phrases.
A quick way to find this is to use one of these tools:
Method 5: How to do Keyword Research for Low Competition Opportunities
In this video, you’ll learn how to find low-competition keywords with high traffic thanks to SEMrush’s tools. For this process, you’ll just need to follow 4 steps and check our Organic Research, Keyword Gap, Keyword Magic Tool, and run everything through our Keyword Manager tool.
Learning how to do keyword research is essential for businesses. To do it well, you need to be careful when choosing your targets. We tried to make this an easy-to-follow process, that consists of only 4 steps:
- Analyze competitors and build an initial keyword list
- Enrich it with related keywords, phrase match keywords, and questions
- Estimate your competition and your competitors’ keyword difficulty
- Implement keywords through your website
But you shouldn’t stop once you’ve found the best opportunities! Low-competition keywords are always waiting for you to find them, that’s why you should also conduct research of low-competition keyword regularly and track your rankings to see if they’re growing.
Method 6: How to find low competition keyword ideas from all over the web
What if you could use a tool and research your entire niche at once?
We have a tool called Ahrefs’ Content Explorer, which has a searchable database of 1.1 billion pieces of content that Ahrefs crawler has collected from all around the web.
And you can enter any word into the search bar and find all pieces of content that mention this word in their content, title or both.
In this video, you’ll learn how to find tons of low-competition blog topics using this tool.
Method 7: Free Competitor Keyword Research & Content Research Tutorial 2022:
Discover how to do free competitor keyword research and free competitor content research in 2022. I will show you how to find some of your competitor’s top keywords along with their top pages by page views. If you know your competitor’s most popular content and their top keywords, you can use that for your content and SEO strategy. It can be difficult to rank high and increase your website’s visibility, but finding and optimizing for your competitor’s top keywords can help.
Moz True Competitor: https://moz.com/
Google Keyword Planner: Choosing the Right Keywords To Use | Google Ads
Keywords Everywhere: https://keywordseverywhere.com/
WordStream Keyword Tool: https://www.wordstream.com/keywords
Method 8: Free Keyword Research Methods For Articles
Let’s look at Free keyword research methods anyone can use to help them find low competition keywords.
Finding low competition keywords is critical for a niche website’s success.
Let me show and demonstrate some easy keyword research techniques I use every day to help me grow my own website.
Learning the skill of keyword research is one of the most valuable lessons you can learn.
If you can find keywords and topics that people are searching for but no one has answered or covered in-depth. Then you have traffic just waiting to be captured.
Even keywords and topics with zero search results can often get 100’s of visitors a day. Often they rank for other secondary keywords that actually do get traffic.
For proof of this watch the video below.
Shaun Marrs Zero Keyword results: https://youtu.be/CztuCL-2mUA
Method 9: 3 Ways to Do High Volume, Low Competition Keyword Research
Finding high volume, low competition keywords is a great way to drive traffic in competitive environments.
In today’s over-the-shoulder tutorial, Digital Elevator Founder and CEO Daniel Lofaso teaches three different ways to find these types of keyword opportunities that can be used to fuel your content marketing efforts.
In this method, we use the Google Search Engine Results Page (SERP) with the Ahrefs Chrome extension activated to sort through meaningful keyword data quickly.
Download tool: https://ahrefs.com/seo-toolbar
In Method 2, we use the Ahrefs Content Explorer tool to set filters around the types of content we want to research. This is great because we can quickly find awesome keyword ideas from topics that we are looking to cover.
Method 3 is my personal favorite because it shows you how to reverse engineer your competitor’s best content. You can see their best performing blogs, the amount of keywords each blog ranks for, how many links they’ve built, and other meaningful SEO factors you need to consider in your content marketing strategy.
Finally, we show how you can do much of the above keyword research with a free tool.
Method 10: How To Do Keyword Research — SEO Guide in 2022:
What is keyword research?
The keyword research process involves finding high-volume queries that people enter in search engines. It aims to grasp what people need and helps adapt websites’ content to their expectations. When chosen and implemented correctly, the right keywords have the ability to deliver a measurable increase in website traffic. So, without exaggeration, we may say that keyword research is the cornerstone of search engine optimization.
How to do keyword research?
At the point when you get directly down to it, keyword research is fundamentally a three-section process. To begin with, you create however many watchword thoughts as could reasonably be expected. Second, you channel the investigated terms to eliminate those that are excessively insane, excessively immaterial, or too challenging to even consider executing.
Lastly, you focus on the excess catchphrases to see which of them ought to be carried out first. To make this interaction somewhat simpler to follow, we’ve broken each part into more modest advances, yet the center message is as yet unchanged — produce, channel, focus on.
Conclusion: Choosing the best keyword research tool:
Today, we listed Google’s top 10 results for the best ways about how to find high traffic low competition keywords. The above list describes almost all of the available paid and free methods of keyword research methods.
Let me know which method you use or if you want to add something.
I am Upwork’s TOP RATED PLUS WordPress freelancer. I have started this site to fulfil my hobby of helping others by writing tutorials and posting useful links in my free time.